Shipping, Delivery & Payment Terms
- Stock merchandise from our warehouse ships daily, usually within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- You can make payments by check or credit card: VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMERICAN EXPRESS. Payment terms are net 30 days with proper credit approval. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- There is a minimum order fee of $7.50 for all orders under $100.00
- Download the S. Walter Credit application
Return of Merchandise
- Please contact Customer Service for a return authorization number. All returns must be within 30 days of invoice date. A 20% restocking fee will be charged. All merchandise must be in original packaging in saleable condition. Customer is responsible for returned freight. Credit applies to merchandise only.
Pricing & Product
- We work hard to maintain pricing for extended periods and regret that some prices may change over time. These changes are usually driven by increased costs of raw materials or services by our vendors. We also work hard to insure that no typographical errors are made during the production of our catalog. We reserve the right to make corrections if errors do occur and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Be aware that temporary promotions can lead to differences between our catalogs, flyers and/or website.
- Please note, because of the natural fiber content in some of our products, the shape of that product may vary from a similar item. Feel free to contact us to receive a sample prior to placing your full order.
- Our purchasing team works closely with vendors around the world to secure the best product at the best price. In rare instances, vendors may have product shortages. In order to stay in stock, we may seek fill in orders of similar product where small size deviations may exist.
- While we are happy to continue to offer the added service of accepting credit cards to our customers, please note that effective January 1, 2013, all credit card payments will be subject to a 2.9% convenience fee. All credit card transactions will continue to require preapproval.