Woven Tie Bow Wrap
Ribbon, scissors, and wrapped gift or box.
You are going to tie a necktie around the gift as the bow.
- Cut a generous length of ribbon and place gift on top of it. The left side of ribbon should be shorter than the right side.
- Pull the right side of the ribbon below the left.
- Pull up to the center, towards neck loop.
- Tuck through the neck loop and down to the left.
- Pull across the small end to the right.
- Back up into the neck loop from underneath.
- Down through the loop you've just created in the front.
- Tighten the knot by pulling down on the top ribbon.
Slide the knot up & adjust until its tight around the box.